[CnD] Nyyki’s Traditional Texas Chili (was: chili recipe)

Erica Turner ericaturner203012 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 23 21:40:24 CET 2016

--
"Keep your face to the sun so you will never see the shadows." -Helen Keller

"*The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even
touched - they must be felt with the heart."- Helen Keller*

Erica Turner
(904)881-1168 (cell)
ericaturner203012 at gmail.com (personal email)
erica.turner at snhu.edu (school email)