[CnD] Fish places/ stuffed peppers

Teresa Mullen teresamullen07 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 25 01:45:44 CET 2016

Hello everyone I hope that you all had an awesome Thanksgiving.
The first part is for Charles it's a question about a Fishplace in Phoenix, and the pieces were huge do you remember the name of that place? For the life of me I cannot figure it out, friends and I were talking about good fish places. And I remember when you and I used to hang out when I had Amber my last guide dog, and you still had Carolina. We went to this place to get fish, you wanted me to try it. Do you remember the name?
And my other question so I want to take over, does anyone have a recipe for stuffed peppers I've been wanting to try these never knew how to make it, does it have ground beef and rice? Thank you in advance

Teresa Sanchez sent from my iPhone