[CnD] Salmon burger patties

Kathy Brandt katya20707 at comcast.net
Sun Dec 4 13:43:47 EST 2016

It's your burger :-); have it however you like. Otherwise, you could cook for a brief time on the George Foreman perhaps, or, though this might sound odd, I do mine with my starch and veggies then I'm heating up in the microwave for 2 to 3 minutes, all on the same plate. Since I am used to sushi, and since I don't want the salmon to be dried out, I prefer it what some people might consider to be a little underdone. You could press/sprinkle a little seasoning on your burger, a combination of garlic, Mrs. Dash, or whatever, before cooking.