[CnD] Food ideas

Courtney Fulghum Smith cmfulghum at gmail.com
Tue Dec 6 15:58:04 EST 2016

There are tons of things you can make. Most of the ingredients you listed
can easily be left out of any recipe you make without much,if any,  notice.

My sister is allergic to onions so when I cook for her I will leave out any
onions the recipe calls for. My husband doesn't like cheese of any kind.
That was odd to me when I first met him because I came from a family where
we put cheese on almost everything. Once I was married, I stopped putting
cheese on things & have gotten to the point that I don't care for cheese
all that much.

Look thru some recipes & be creative. Good luck!
--
Courtney