[CnD] Food ideas

Blaine Deutscher b.deutscher at telus.net
Tue Dec 6 16:08:37 EST 2016

Thanks. I guess as a person that likes a lot of food and doesn't care really what's in things, when you are confronted with someone who doesn't like things that you're so used to putting in all your food, it creates a slight challenge, although not impossible. I was going to make her a seven layer dinner, and normally will throw onions in my ground meat. Gives it some flavor, I think. I don't know if tomatoes also includes tomato soups or sauces, as our use tomato soup in my seven layer dinner.

Sent from my iPhone