[CnD] Food ideas

Nicole Massey nyyki at gypsyheir.com
Tue Dec 6 17:39:14 EST 2016

If your friend has a crock pot do this:
Slice up around five medium sized potatoes, rinsing them and putting them in the crock pot. Layer 4 thawed butterfly pork chops on top. Cover with a can of cream of mushroom soup and cook for four hours on high or 7-8 hours on low. You can dress this up with diced bell pepper, mushrooms, cheese of any type, etc. or you can replace the chops with boneless chicken breasts.