[CnD] Sugar's Persimmon Cookies

Sugar sugarsyl71 at sbcglobal.net
Mon Dec 19 23:11:16 EST 2016

Sugar's Persimmon Cookies
I just made these. I got about 5 dozen but I used 4 pers...

Original Recipe Yield 2 -3 dozen
Ingredients
.	2 ripe persimmons, pureed
.	1 cup white sugar
.	1/2 cup butter
.	1 egg
.	2 cups all-purpose flour
.	1 teaspoon baking soda
.	1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
.	1/2 teaspoon ground cloves
.	1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
.	1/2 teaspoon salt
.	1 cup chopped walnuts
1 cup dried pineapples
1 cup dried tart cranberries
1tea spoon vanilla
.
Directions:
1.	Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
2.	 Lightly grease or line one baking sheet with parchment paper.
3.                       Combine the flour, baking soda, cinnamon, cloves,
nutmeg and salt.
4.                       Cream the butter or margarine with the sugar.
5. Beat in the egg and persimmons.
6. Add the flour mixture and mix until combined, stir in the chopped nuts.
7. Drop by tea spoonfuls, 2 inches apart, onto the prepared baking sheet.
8.                       Bake at 375 degrees F (190 degrees C) for 12 to 15
minutes.

Nutritional Information
Amount Per Serving  Calories: 74
Total Fat: 2.8g
Cholesterol: 13mg

"I Rather Walk In Darkness With God, Than To Walk Alone In The Light"
-Sugar

Come and joine me and my busy elves at the North Pole for fun and tasty
Recipes all around, especially for Christmas!:
https://groups.io/org/groupsio/Santas-Workshop