[CnD] CHEDDAR AND SOUR CREAM DIP

Sugar sugarsyl71 at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jan 26 12:05:50 EST 2017

Hello Theresa and everyone who was interested
They are green bell pepper and red bell pepper.
You can make it spicey if you want by adding chilli peppers or chilly spices. This is optional.
Recipes are great because for the most part you can change ingrediants around and make it your own.
So enjoy and have fun.
I have made this in the past.
night.

Sugar