[CnD] Sugar's Persimmon Cookies

Sugar sugarsyl71 at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jan 26 12:40:47 EST 2017

Oh they are great.
I like the small one's that look like appels because you can eat them just as they are skin and all.
The bigger obe's are very bitter and you have to letthem freeze in the freezer for at least 24 hours then once they are frozen you can remove them, thaw them out by leaving outside in room temp.
Then just peel them off or scoop the inside outand bake. Tthis is meant when it says "pulp" the inside of them
smile

night.

Sugar