[CnD] difference between persimmons

Sugar sugarsyl71 at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jan 27 11:16:58 EST 2017

Smile you are so welcome
Sugar

night.

Sugar

-----Original Message-----
From: Danielle Ledet via Cookinginthedark [mailto:cookinginthedark at acbradio.org]
Sent: Thursday, January 26, 2017 8:22 PM
To: cookinginthedark at acbradio.org
Cc: Danielle Ledet
Subject: Re: [CnD] difference between persimmons

Awww thank you. This is soooooooo helpful! I will have to try them!

--
How far you go in life depends on your being tender with the young, compassionate with the aged, sympathetic with the striving and tolerant of the weak and strong. Because someday in your life you will have been all of these.
George Washington Carver
Email: singingmywayin at gmail.com