[CnD] Chinese Egg Drop Soup

Sugar sugarsyl71 at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jan 28 10:47:24 EST 2017

Hi Theresa
Yes the thing about these kind of soups or broth's is that you can add meats or mor veggies.
I would stay from adding meat's, unless you cook it first and add after...
for the cabbage you can add shredded cabbage towards the end because you probly want it a bit crunchy and not soggy.
HTH
sugar

night.

Sugar