[CnD] CHEDDAR AND SOUR CREAM DIP

Danielle Ledet singingmywayin at gmail.com
Sat Jan 28 15:16:16 EST 2017


Nope not disappointed at all. Just trying to get it straight who
submitted it. I always want to give credit where credit is due,
because that's something that pisses me off when folks don't give
proper credit! It is only right to do so!

On 1/26/17, Sugar via Cookinginthedark <cookinginthedark at acbradio.org> wrote:
> I did. I made it the way I posted it.
> No chilli powder just bell peppers
>
>  ‘I have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the
> night.
>
> Sugar
>
>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: Naima Leigh via Cookinginthedark
> [mailto:cookinginthedark at acbradio.org]
> Sent: Thursday, January 26, 2017 9:34 AM
> To: cookinginthedark at acbradio.org
> Cc: Naima Leigh
> Subject: Re: [CnD] CHEDDAR AND SOUR CREAM DIP
>
> Can you post your version of this recipe? Please.
>
> Also other option's too?
>
> Thanks
>
>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: Sugar via Cookinginthedark [mailto:cookinginthedark at acbradio.org]
> Sent: Thursday, January 26, 2017 12:20 PM
> To: cookinginthedark at acbradio.org
> Cc: Sugar
> Subject: Re: [CnD] CHEDDAR AND SOUR CREAM DIP
>
> LOL that's good sis.
> Where I got it? hmm don't remember but I did make it.
>
>  ‘I have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night.
>
> Sugar
>
>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: Helen Whitehead via Cookinginthedark
> [mailto:cookinginthedark at acbradio.org]
> Sent: Thursday, January 26, 2017 4:53 AM
> To: cookinginthedark at acbradio.org
> Cc: Helen Whitehead
> Subject: Re: [CnD] CHEDDAR AND SOUR CREAM DIP
>
> I am not the one who sent in this recipe. Sorry to disappoint you. LOLOLOL.
>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: Danielle Ledet via Cookinginthedark
> [mailto:cookinginthedark at acbradio.org]
> Sent: Thursday, January 26, 2017 7:05 AM
> To: cookinginthedark at acbradio.org
> Cc: Danielle Ledet <singingmywayin at gmail.com>
> Subject: Re: [CnD] CHEDDAR AND SOUR CREAM DIP
>
> I meant Helen. Geezz it's too early!
>
> On 1/26/17, Danielle Ledet <singingmywayin at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Sugar, is this supposed to be spicy or not? Where did you get it?
>>
>> On 1/6/17, Teresa Mullen via Cookinginthedark
>> <cookinginthedark at acbradio.org> wrote:
>>> Got a question on the dip what kind of green pepper are you meaning
>>> like jalapenos?
>>>
>>> Teresa Sanchez sent from my iPhone
>>>
>>>> On Dec 13, 2016, at 6:46 AM, Helen Whitehead via Cookinginthedark
>>>> <cookinginthedark at acbradio.org> wrote:
>>>>
>>>> CHEDDAR AND SOUR CREAM DIP
>>>> 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
>>>> 1 1/2 cup sour cream
>>>> 1 tbsp. milk
>>>> 1/4 cup finely chopped onions
>>>> 3 tbsp. minced green pepper
>>>> 1/4 tsp. salt
>>>> 1/8 tsp. red pepper
>>>>
>>>> Mix all ingredients. Add more milk, if needed, for good consistency.
>>>> Cover
>>>>
>>>> and chill for at least 1 hour.
>>>>
>>>> Makes 2 cups.
>>>>
>>>> _______________________________________________
>>>> Cookinginthedark mailing list
>>>> Cookinginthedark at acbradio.org
>>>> http://acbradio.org/mailman/listinfo/cookinginthedark
>>> _______________________________________________
>>> Cookinginthedark mailing list
>>> Cookinginthedark at acbradio.org
>>> http://acbradio.org/mailman/listinfo/cookinginthedark
>>>
>>
>>
>> --
>> How far you go in life depends on your being tender with the young,
>> compassionate with the aged, sympathetic with the striving and
>> tolerant of the weak and strong. Because someday in your life you will
>> have been all of these.
>> George Washington Carver
>> Email: singingmywayin at gmail.com
>>
>
>
> --
> How far you go in life depends on your being tender with the young,
> compassionate with the aged, sympathetic with the striving and tolerant of
> the weak and strong. Because someday in your life you will have been all of
> these.
> George Washington Carver
> Email: singingmywayin at gmail.com
> _______________________________________________
> Cookinginthedark mailing list
> Cookinginthedark at acbradio.org
> http://acbradio.org/mailman/listinfo/cookinginthedark
>
> _______________________________________________
> Cookinginthedark mailing list
> Cookinginthedark at acbradio.org
> http://acbradio.org/mailman/listinfo/cookinginthedark
>
>
> ---
> This email has been checked for viruses by Avast antivirus software.
> https://www.avast.com/antivirus
>
> _______________________________________________
> Cookinginthedark mailing list
> Cookinginthedark at acbradio.org
> http://acbradio.org/mailman/listinfo/cookinginthedark
>
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> Cookinginthedark mailing list
> Cookinginthedark at acbradio.org
> http://acbradio.org/mailman/listinfo/cookinginthedark
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> Cookinginthedark mailing list
> Cookinginthedark at acbradio.org
> http://acbradio.org/mailman/listinfo/cookinginthedark
>
>
>


-- 
How far you go in life depends on your being tender with the young,
compassionate with the aged, sympathetic with the striving and
tolerant of the weak and strong. Because someday in your life you will
have been all of these.
George Washington Carver
Email: singingmywayin at gmail.com


More information about the Cookinginthedark mailing list