[CnD] An Efficient Way to Cook Bacon

Regina Marie reginamariemusic at gmail.com
Fri Feb 17 01:03:26 EST 2017

I have also cooked bacon on the George foreman grill. It works well but you can't do a lot at one time as you cannot overlap. I believe I cooked 6 to 8 minutes but don't quote me

As for turkey bacon I like to put a little seasoning on it and cook it in all of oil in the oven it turns out best on 400 about 5 to 6 minutes

*smile*
Regina Marie
Sent from my iPhone