[CnD] Introduction.

Eileen Scrivani etscrivani at verizon.net
Sat Mar 4 09:54:27 CET 2017

Hello All,

I recently subscribed to this list. I’m a decent cook, and fair reasonably well in the kitchen.  I’ve been totally blind for quite some time. I signed up for this group hoping to find some recipies & techniques for adapting recipies for 1 person.  My husband recently passed away and I don’t want to prepare food that will leave me with a weeks worth of all the same dinners.  Most of the dishes I am used to making would be enough for 2 people for 2-3 nights.

Looking forward to reading more posts from the list.

Eileen