[CnD] aroma rice steamer slow cooker

Eileen Scrivani etscrivani at verizon.net
Sat Mar 4 10:00:56 CET 2017

Hi Jude,

For your rice/slow cooker’s basket where the holes are too large, perhaps you could line the basket with a paper coffee filter to prevent rice grains from falling through?  Rather than the cone shape coffee filters, you might do better with the flat bottom basket shaped filters that may lay flatter in a rounded basket.  Or, I have a small coffee percolator that only uses a flat sheet that lays in to bottom of the percolator basket these might serve your purpose.

Eileen