[CnD] nuwave oven oatmeal

Eileen Scrivani etscrivani at verizon.net
Sat Mar 4 10:09:25 CET 2017

Hi Deb,

Don’t know why I never thought of putting cut up apples & walnuts in oatmeal. I love that combination. Usually I add in a little bit of raisins and cinnamon to the oats. And, even the old-fashioned type oats, not the instant, I do in the microwave.

I’ve never added salt because I’m a diabetic I’m better off not adding any extra sodium.  For that matter, I have to watch the amount of raisins/apples because the oatmeal on its own has a good amount of carbs that I have to watch as well.

Thanks for the idea for apples and walnuts.

Eileen