[CnD] Keurig

Sugar lopez sugarsyl71 at sbcglobal.net
Fri Mar 17 16:40:52 EDT 2017

Hi M8ichael
Most of them are sad to say. I got one for my husband and it's at home it is easy once a sighted person sets it for you.
He set it up where the night light is neon blue and in strong mode and all I have to do is insert the coffee or tea and press a big round button.
Like I said it's setting up the language and settings that is not blind friendly.
Sorry
Sugar

“Let the morning bring me word of your unfailing love, for I have put my
trust in you. Show me the way I should go, for to you I entrust my life” (
Psalm 143:8).
-Sugar