[CnD] Keurig

Trinh Martin godsservermf at gmail.com
Sat Mar 18 04:05:43 EDT 2017

the K machine can  be annoying to deal with, but some models have the
buttons you can push.  also, you need to know how to from time to time
clean out the needle areas and the machine running either vinegarr or
lemon juice or their own desolution product.  the machine is great and I
love mine, but we have had several times when I had to work on the
thing, but it is still working thank god, smiles.