[CnD] HOT HAM & CHEESE PARTY ROLLS

Sugar lopez sugarsyl71 at sbcglobal.net
Sat Mar 18 11:59:24 EDT 2017

HOT HAM & CHEESE PARTY ROLLS

Yield: 12 Rolls.

“from cup of recipes”

1 can Pillsbury refrigerated Classic Pizza Crust

3/4 lb deli ham (thinly sliced, but not shaved)

·        I use turkey and you can use any deli meat you like as long as it’s
thinkly sliced and you can ask your deli person to do this*

12 slices Swiss cheese (thinly sliced)

 (any cheese is fine)

GLAZE

1/2 cup (8 tablespoons) butter

2 tablespoons brown sugar

1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce

1 tablespoon Dijon mustard

1 tablespoon poppy seeds

Preheat oven to 350F.

Coat a 9×13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.

Unroll the pizza dough onto a cutting board and press into approximately a
13×18-inch rectangle.

Top with ham and cheese slices.

Starting on the longer side of the rectangle, roll up the edge tightly. When
you reach the end, pinch the seam together and flip the roll so that the
seam is face down.

Cut into 12 slices, approximately 1-inch wide.

Arrange in prepared baking dish.

Next combine the butter, brown sugar, Worcestershire sauce, mustard, and
poppy seeds in a sauce pan over medium heat.

Whisk until the butter is melted and the glaze is smooth and combined.

)you can feel the texture. When it’s all smooth and the same texture you are
done)

Pour evenly over the rolls.

Cover and refrigerate for up to 24 hours or bake, uncovered for 25 minutes
until golden and browned.

Enjoy!

Sugar

A wise old owl lived in an oak
The more he saw the less he spoke
The less he spoke the more he heard.
Why can’t we all be like that wise old bird?

– Edward Hersey Richards

-So True, Sugar