[CnD] Keurig

Larry Turnbull larry at acbradio.org
Sun Mar 19 13:50:46 EDT 2017


I prefer to stay with the Keurig 1x series as I don't have to worry about the touch screen.

My unit has 2 buttons on the top of the unit going toward the back which are the power button and the on off button for the auto shutoff after 2 hours.

Then towards the front are 3 buttons which are 5, 7 and 9 oz cup size selections.

Very easy to operate.

Larry


-----Original Message-----
From: Cookinginthedark [mailto:cookinginthedark-bounces at acbradio.org] On Behalf Of Danielle Ledet via Cookinginthedark
Sent: Sunday, March 19, 2017 12:17 PM
To: cookinginthedark at acbradio.org
Cc: Danielle Ledet <singingmywayin at gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [CnD] Keurig

Thank you! As to that 2.0 it seemed like a pain in the ars when I saw it presented! I do not like plain coffee anyway so don't need a carafe. I drink it once in a while and prefer flavored coffee!

On 3/19/17, Helen Whitehead  via Cookinginthedark <cookinginthedark at acbradio.org> wrote:
> It was at the bottom. Here is what he wrote.
>>> Sugar are you refering to the keurig 2.0 with the touch screen?  
>>> I've often wondered if someone could white markings on the screen 
>>> for the up-and-down arrows? Although, the new keurig have barcodes 
>>> so they're starting to make k- cups for certain size cups so all we 
>>> do is push the start button
>>
>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: Danielle Ledet via Cookinginthedark 
> [mailto:cookinginthedark at acbradio.org]
> Sent: Sunday, March 19, 2017 12:25 PM
> To: cookinginthedark at acbradio.org
> Cc: Danielle Ledet <singingmywayin at gmail.com>
> Subject: Re: [CnD] Keurig
>
> Why is your message blank?
>
> On 3/18/17, Blaine Deutscher via Cookinginthedark 
> <cookinginthedark at acbradio.org> wrote:
>>
>>
>> Sent from my iPhone
>>
>>> On Mar 17, 2017, at 2:41 PM, Sugar lopez via Cookinginthedark 
>>> <cookinginthedark at acbradio.org> wrote:
>>>
>>> Hi M8ichael
>>> Most of them are sad to say. I got one for my husband and it's at 
>>> home it is easy once a sighted person sets it for you.
>>> He set it up where the night light is neon blue and in strong mode 
>>> and all I have to do is insert the coffee or tea and press a big 
>>> round button.
>>> Like I said it's setting up the language and settings that is not 
>>> blind friendly.
>>> Sorry
>>> Sugar
>>>
>>> “Let the morning bring me word of your unfailing love, for I have 
>>> put my trust in you. Show me the way I should go, for to you I entrust my life”
>>> (
>>> Psalm 143:8).
>>> -Sugar
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> -----Original Message-----
>>> From: Michael Baldwin via Cookinginthedark 
>>> [mailto:cookinginthedark at acbradio.org]
>>> Sent: Friday, March 17, 2017 10:15 AM
>>> To: cookinginthedark at acbradio.org
>>> Cc: Michael Baldwin
>>> Subject: [CnD] Keurig
>>>
>>> My wife is attempting to talk me in to buying a Keurig, but it seems 
>>> they use touch screens. Are there any accessible Keurig machines?
>>>
>>> Michael
>>> _______________________________________________
>>> Cookinginthedark mailing list
>>> Cookinginthedark at acbradio.org
>>> http://acbradio.org/mailman/listinfo/cookinginthedark
>>>
>>>
>>> ---
>>> This email has been checked for viruses by Avast antivirus software.
>>> https://www.avast.com/antivirus
>>>
>>> _______________________________________________
>>> Cookinginthedark mailing list
>>> Cookinginthedark at acbradio.org
>>> http://acbradio.org/mailman/listinfo/cookinginthedark
>>>
>>> Sugar are you refering to the keurig 2.0 with the touch screen?  
>>> I've often wondered if someone could white markings on the screen 
>>> for the up-and-down arrows? Although, the new keurig have barcodes 
>>> so they're starting to make k- cups for certain size cups so all we 
>>> do is push the start button
>>
>> _______________________________________________
>> Cookinginthedark mailing list
>> Cookinginthedark at acbradio.org
>> http://acbradio.org/mailman/listinfo/cookinginthedark
>>
>>
>>
>
>
> --
> How far you go in life depends on your being tender with the young, 
> compassionate with the aged, sympathetic with the striving and 
> tolerant of the weak and strong. Because someday in your life you will 
> have been all of these.
> George Washington Carver
> Email: singingmywayin at gmail.com
> _______________________________________________
> Cookinginthedark mailing list
> Cookinginthedark at acbradio.org
> http://acbradio.org/mailman/listinfo/cookinginthedark
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> Cookinginthedark mailing list
> Cookinginthedark at acbradio.org
> http://acbradio.org/mailman/listinfo/cookinginthedark
>
>
>


--
How far you go in life depends on your being tender with the young, compassionate with the aged, sympathetic with the striving and tolerant of the weak and strong. Because someday in your life you will have been all of these.
George Washington Carver
Email: singingmywayin at gmail.com
_______________________________________________
Cookinginthedark mailing list
Cookinginthedark at acbradio.org
http://acbradio.org/mailman/listinfo/cookinginthedark



More information about the Cookinginthedark mailing list