[CnD] Irish butter

Sugar lopez sugarsyl71 at sbcglobal.net
Sun Mar 19 20:26:09 EDT 2017

Hello Ilene
In this case I believe so since it is a much creamier and thicker butter than the regular butter out there.
In saying this if you are watching calories or "way of eating" I would go very sparce with this.
Then again a nice creamy treat is not bad from time to time.
I hope I have helped you.
sugar
I'm in my own little world, but thats ok everybody knows me here
Sugar