[CnD] O Lord God Ya'all, Beware! Guess What?

Douglas Lawlor doug.lawlor at gmail.com
Sun Mar 26 23:04:04 EDT 2017

Will we ever be able to buy an accessible appliance anymore? I don't often go through a burn out phase, but I feel like I am going through one this evening.
What are people buying for new accessible stoves these days? Do they exist anymore? If I purchased a new home tomorrow could I find an accessible stove to put into it?

Doug

Sent from my iPad