[CnD] Mom's Chocolate Gravy

elf.funk at gmail.com elf.funk at gmail.com
Tue Apr 18 17:47:11 EDT 2017


My granny would serve biscuits with hers
Us kids cleaned our plates 
I accidentally put chocolate milk in my white gravy  it came out good 

Sent from my iPhone

> On Apr 2, 2017, at 4:43 AM, Sugar lopez via Cookinginthedark <cookinginthedark at acbradio.org> wrote:
> 
> Hi
> Yes, I have used it to dip fruit, pound cake, drizzle over cookies, individual cakes(I would pour a little on the plate and place a piece of marbel cake on top so it can soak up some with fresh strawberries  around it.
> Smile
> Sugar
> Be gentle and you can be bold; be frugal and you can be liberal; avoid putting yourself before others and you can become a leader among men.
> Lao Tzu 
> -Sugar 
> 
> 
> -----Original Message-----
> From: Susan Lumpkin via Cookinginthedark [mailto:cookinginthedark at acbradio.org] 
> Sent: Sunday, April 02, 2017 2:33 AM
> To: cookinginthedark at acbradio.org
> Cc: Susan Lumpkin
> Subject: Re: [CnD] Mom's Chocolate Gravy
> 
>    Have you made this before? What would you put it on, cake or something like that? Have a good week.
> 
> Susan
> 
> -----Original Message-----
> From: Sugar lopez via Cookinginthedark [mailto:cookinginthedark at acbradio.org] 
> Sent: Sunday, April 2, 2017 4:24 AM
> To: CND <cookinginthedark at acbradio.org>
> Cc: Sugar lopez <sugarsyl71 at sbcglobal.net>
> Subject: [CnD] Mom's Chocolate Gravy
> 
> Mom's Chocolate Gravy
> 
> 1 cup sugar
> 
> 1 1/2 cups milk
> 
> 1 1/2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
> 
> 2 tablespoons baking cocoa
> 
> 2 tablespoons butter
> 
> Combine all ingredients in a small saucepan over medium heat. Cook and stir until desired consistency is reached.
> 
> Makes 8 to 10 servings.
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> A wise old owl lived in an oak
> The more he saw the less he spoke
> The less he spoke the more he heard.
> Why can't we all be like that wise old bird?
> 
> - Edward Hersey Richards
> 
> -So True, Sugar
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> ---
> This email has been checked for viruses by Avast antivirus software.
> https://www.avast.com/antivirus
> _______________________________________________
> Cookinginthedark mailing list
> Cookinginthedark at acbradio.org
> http://acbradio.org/mailman/listinfo/cookinginthedark
> 
> _______________________________________________
> Cookinginthedark mailing list
> Cookinginthedark at acbradio.org
> http://acbradio.org/mailman/listinfo/cookinginthedark
> 
> 
> ---
> This email has been checked for viruses by Avast antivirus software.
> https://www.avast.com/antivirus
> 
> _______________________________________________
> Cookinginthedark mailing list
> Cookinginthedark at acbradio.org
> http://acbradio.org/mailman/listinfo/cookinginthedark


More information about the Cookinginthedark mailing list