[CnD] Avocadoes

Sugar lopez sugarsyl71 at sbcglobal.net
Tue May 9 19:53:15 EDT 2017

Oh dear, try it.
It's not hard, tricky, but not hard
What I do is take a avocado in one hand and cut from the top to the bottom then again on the other side like 4's
Then I peel the skin
Or if making guacomolie I spoon it out.
Practice makes it so much easier every time.smile
You will never know till you try.
Sugar

“I speak my mind because it hurts to bite my tongue all the time.”
-Sugar