[CnD] Avocadoes

Sugar lopez sugarsyl71 at sbcglobal.net
Tue May 9 20:33:25 EDT 2017

Well dear friend you do what works for you. I use my very clean fingers..smile
It's not to hard though you may have to scrap some with a fork or knife.
The secret is you need to try different options till you find what works for you.
I find it easy for me to squeeze the side and the insides just push out and if I need to I will scrape anything with a fork.
 I will at times try different ways just to see what else I can try. Smile
Good luck
Sugar

“I speak my mind because it hurts to bite my tongue all the time.”
-Sugar