[CnD] Avocadoes

Penny Reeder penny.reeder at gmail.com
Tue May 9 21:47:21 EDT 2017

A ripe avocado is slightly soft -- i.e., when you press gently on it,
you can feel its give -- in kind of the same way you gently press on a
peach to k nnow if it's ripe. You cut around the middle of an avocado
to cut it in half. There's a big seed in the middle. If you want, you
can plant the seed and grow a very attractive avocado tree. Avocados
are delicious. They darken, though, when exposed to oxygen, so eat
soon after peeling and dicing.
Penny

On 5/9/17, Sugar lopez via Cookinginthedark