[CnD] Cornflakes

Deborah Barnes misslady0971 at att.net
Thu May 18 17:27:38 EDT 2017

Seems like the cornflake shake and bake would have what other ingredients should be used.  Paprika, salt and pepper are sometimes used as spices and seasonings, and some people use milk or a milk-or-egg wash and some just use water.  Not sure what is in the recipe so I'm not really sure but I hope it will be good.

Deb B.