[CnD] cooking pasta or rice a roni in the crock pot

Lisa P. Geibel lisapgeibel429 at gmail.com
Sat May 27 14:34:58 EDT 2017

Hi,
Hubby and I are in a bit of a strange situation for the moment and I was
just wondering if it's possible to cook either pasta, boxed macaroni and
cheese or rice a roni in the crock pot? I heard someone used to make
macaroni and cheese that way, but I don't know any details. Any help
would be greatly appreciated? Thanks.
--
Lisa
E-Mail: lisapgeibel429 at gmail.com
Facebook: http://facebook.com/ldporter1
Twitter: http://twitter.com/LisaLisa429
Philmore box shared with hubby:
773-572-7897
Big Brother update line is option 1 of our box and the breaking TV News
updates line is option 9 of our box. You can hear our wedding with option 2.
God bless everyone!!!