[CnD] cooking pasta or rice a roni in the crock pot

Lisa P. Geibel lisapgeibel429 at gmail.com
Sat May 27 21:06:22 EDT 2017

Hi Lori,
Sounds good as I could do things with plain rice. I know the pasta takes
30 to 45 minutes or so I was told on high. Do you have any idea if the
rice takes about that long and on the same setting or anything? Thanks.

Lisa
E-Mail: lisapgeibel429 at gmail.com
Facebook: http://facebook.com/ldporter1
Twitter: http://twitter.com/LisaLisa429
Philmore box shared with hubby:
773-572-7897
Big Brother update line is option 1 of our box and the breaking TV News
updates line is option 9 of our box. You can hear our wedding with option 2.
God bless everyone!!!