[CnD] Microwave Corn on the Cob

Nicole Massey nyyki at gypsyheir.com
Tue Jun 27 14:46:30 EDT 2017

My dad cooks it in the shuck in the microwave. He cuts the end of the cob where the leaves attach off of the cob, then puts the whole thing in the microwave, shucks and silk and all. I don't remember the time he cooks it for, but he found it on the web, so it should be simple to find. He says that when it's done you take it out and squeeze at the end opposite where you cut it off and the cob will slide right out, free of shucks and silk, ready to butter and eat.