[CnD] freezer labels

Food Dude cookinginthedark at att.net
Sat Jul 1 06:35:27 EDT 2017

Hi Hank and Mamma Gail!
It is getting hot in Texas!
I use the durable labels for  the ID Mate Bar Code Readers.
They come 100 per pack and to make them reusable, I stick them inside a
small ziploc  bag, actually adhere them to the inside of the bag, then
zip it closed.
I then rubber band this to the bag I am sticking in the freezer.
The ID Mate will red the label through the ziploc bag and I can reuse
the "label bag" when done with whatever it was one.
This way I am not throwing away the label when I dispose of the bag the
food item was in and have to order new labels.
These work pretty well to for containers that you will reuse like
Tupperware.
For those I just stick the label on the container since I won't be
throwing the container away.
The labels are about $24 for a pack of one hundred.
Keep on Cooking!
Dale Campbell
Cooking In The Dark Team
Dale Campbell