[CnD] freezer labels

Cristóbal crismunoz54 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 2 13:14:32 EDT 2017

There are some labels I bought from the Braille Institute Los Angeles that work well for me.
They're rectangular plastic tabs that can be brailled on with a small cord that  can be attached to the tab via two holes on each end of the tab. Once through the holes, the ends of the cord hook perpendicular to the tab so they won't slip out.
I use these for items in Tupper wear or indeed, frozen zip lock bags or other containers where labeling permanently with regular Dymo tape isn't practical.
The name escapes me, but I'm sure others have used them and can come up with their proper name.