[CnD] Sinangag – Garlic Cauliflower Fried Rice

gail johnson mama-gail at mysero.net
Tue Jul 4 07:53:22 EDT 2017

I've eaten this as a child too with white rice. I am glad I found this
version. Anyone not familiar with Cauliflower Rice it is florets grated.

Sinangag – Garlic Cauliflower Fried Rice
 This Filipino Sinangag style garlic cauliflower fried rice makes a
delicious and tasty breakfast.  It's a great way to use up any leftover
cauliflower rice.
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 5 minutes
Total Time 10 minutes
Servings  6 servings
Author Lisa | Low Carb Yum
Ingredients
3 tbsp olive oil
3-4 cloves garlic minced
3 cups  cauliflower rice
3 eggs beaten with a fork
2 tablespoons unsweetened almond milk
3 slices deli ham or bacon chopped (I used deli ham)
1 tablespoon soy sauce
onion chopped (optional)
Heat olive oil over medium high heat in large skillet or wok.
Add garlic (and chopped onion if using) and cook until garlic begins to brown.
Stir cauliflower rice into oil and garlic, then push to the side.
Combine eggs and almond milk, then pour into the pan and cook scrambled.
Stir ham and scrambled eggs into the cauliflower rice.
Mix in soy sauce and stir over medium heat for a minute or two until
all is well heated.