[CnD] Tips for grilling

Nicole Massey nyyki at gypsyheir.com
Fri Jul 7 21:44:25 EDT 2017

One of the things you'll find out from Dale's grilling episodes is that you want a grilling basket. It makes it so much easier to turn stuff on the grill with it, and it enhances your control of what you're doing while also allowing you to put stuff in it when it's not hot and keep from burning yourself.