[CnD] Instant Pot

Drew Hunthausen dhunthausen at gmail.com
Sat Jul 8 21:21:12 EDT 2017

Thanks! I love the fact that you can control and monitor it with an iphone.

Drew Hunthausen
The No Excuses Blind Guy
#1 Blind and Hearing Impaired Motivational Speaker, Triathlete,
& International Best Selling Author

Get my free guide, The Five Keys To Living A No Excuses Life Filled With Joy, Peace, and Prosperity!
http://DrewsInspirations.com

To book Drew for your event go to
http://bookdrew.com
(714) 296-7111

With an Attitude of Gratitude and no excuses, The Best Is Yet To Come!
http://noexcusesblindguy.com