[CnD] Instant Pot

Charis Austin charis533 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 9 13:40:08 EDT 2017

Hello,

It is a pressure cooker that has many functions, including but not limited to: yogurt maker, slow cooker, rice cooker, poultry, beans/chilli. The manufacturer says that you can get rid of your other appliances. I have not.

I belong to an Instant Pot Facebook group and there are a number of people in the group who have more than one.

The buttons are raised so you don't have to use the app, but there are 118 of them and we had difficulty getting labels to stick on them and we don't trust our memory to remember all of the functions.

Charis