[CnD] red and white onions question

Janet Brown jan4tal at icloud.com
Mon Jul 10 14:02:45 EDT 2017

I am not good enough to be able to tell them apart.
I don't like red onions which makes it perfectly easy for me.
If I did like them and waned to buy them, I would ask someone at the store which is which and put one of them in a different container, perhaps a small paper bag like a lunch bag, to keep them apart.
I buy a bag of onions of the white kind and put them in a bowl at home.
I would keep the red onion if I bought it, in a paper bag on the counter until I had cut it up. Hope this helps.

Sent from my iPhone