[CnD] fries not cooking properly

carolyn boccioletti olb at rogers.com
Sat Jul 15 13:05:18 EDT 2017

Ana, if you cook them in a baking pan, I just put them into the greased pan and bake at 375 to 400 degrees for at least 10 minutes uncovered of course.

But after 5 minutes, I use a big flat round draining vegetable spoon which is available in most department stores or home depot or other cooking supply stores.  Lift and turn the fries so that the crispy side is up.  Then cook for another 5 minutes.

They should be crisply cooked by then.

Try this method and let us know how it turns out for you.

But I must add that the method Sandy put forth is another excellent and very sure way to cook the fries.

Carol B.