[CnD] peaches

Nicole Massey nyyki at gypsyheir.com
Fri Jul 21 17:06:40 EDT 2017

I have two options. First, I had a relative who would slice them up, stick them in freezer bags, and freeze them, nothing added to them. The other option is to put them in a padded box and shoot me a private email so I can tell you my address so you can ship them to me. (I love peaches) Though I suspect the second method is unlikely, of course.