[CnD] Freezing Peaches

Food Dude cookinginthedark at att.net
Sun Jul 23 17:42:30 EDT 2017

Howdy,
Got this from Better Homes & Gardens.
It's quick and easy to prepare desserts and other peach recipes with
frozen fresh peaches. With a little preparation peaches freeze really
well and then can be tossed into recipes at a later date. Frozen peaches
are also great plain -- set aside a batch to munch on when you have a
sweet craving.
Visit this link and a video with audio should begin playing:
http://www.bhg.com/recipes/how-to/preserving-canning/freeze-peaches/#page=1

Keep On Cooking
Dale Campbell
Cooking In The Dark