[CnD] Dale's Peach Crisp was: peaches

Sugar Lopez sugarsyl71 at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jul 23 22:35:53 EDT 2017

Dale
would this work if I do with out the blueberries?
I have loads of fresh peaches and I've canned 6 cans placing 5 peaches in each mason jar.
I also have some sliced and frozen in my freezer
This sound great but would the ingredients change if I did with out blueberries?
Sugar

“You are chosen, holy, and blameless before God! For he chose us in Christ before the foundation of the world that we may be holy and unblemished in his
sight in love (Ephesians 1:4).”
-Sugar Lopez