[CnD] Cooking with a griddle

Food Dude cookinginthedark at att.net
Thu Aug 3 08:43:07 EDT 2017

Brian,
Tell me a little more about your new griddle...
How many temperature controls?
Gas or electric?
What size is it?
I am guessing it has a cast iron cooking surface.
If so, a pumas stone is great for cleaning it.
A bacon iron is a great addition too.
It can be used for more than just bacon.
I am tasting the fajitas and grilled onions and jalapenos we used to
cook up on our old one...
Cooked the fajitas, the veggies, and warmed the tortillas all on the
flat top!

Dale Campbell

Dale Campbell

Does it have controls for different