[CnD] Cooking with a griddle

Brian Oglesbee ugaoglesbee at gmail.com
Thu Aug 3 14:25:08 EDT 2017

It is cast iron and has 2 temp controls.  It is gas which I like
because easy to start and turn off.  I searched for a podcast hoping
that you had done one using a griddle but didn't find one.  So far I
have grilled burgers hotdogs and sausage patties on it and love it.
Would love to learn how to do stir fry.