[CnD] cast iron

Eileen Scrivani etscrivani at verizon.net
Thu Aug 10 12:12:56 EDT 2017

I don’t have cast iron pans, but understand that they can require a bit gentler handling than comet  or Brillo pad type items can give.
What about a mixture of some white vinegar & some Arm and Hammer Baking Soda?  Make a paste of the 2 ingredients and try rubbing the pan with that solution. Maybe let it sit in the pan for a few extra minutes and then rinse. At least it won’t add any toxic chemicals or give your cooking pan a weird taste.

Good luck.

Eileen