[CnD] dried bell peppers

Dani Pagador pocketfulofspry at gmail.com
Wed Aug 16 17:54:27 EDT 2017

Hi, Jeanne.
I have the same problem as you re only using half; I usually use a
quarter. I'd be interesting in learning about using dried pepers, too.

I cut the rest into strips, lay them flat on a baking sheet and freeze
for an hour, then take them off the sheet and put into a Ziploc bag
and freeze them. I can take out what I need and just plop them in to
say, spaghetti sauce.

HTH,
Dani

On 8/16/17, Jeanne Fike via Cookinginthedark