[CnD] dried bell peppers

Sugar Lopez sugarsyl71 at sbcglobal.net
Wed Aug 16 18:28:02 EDT 2017

Hi
I have used them in soups, omletes  or in casseroles.
If I do not use the entire pepper I chop the rest or left over's, freeze them and then use them in soups, casseroles or in spreads.
I do not use them after they have been frozen for a week though
sugar

“You are chosen, holy, and blameless before God! For he chose us in Christ before the foundation of the world that we may be holy and unblemished in his
sight in love (Ephesians 1:4).”
-Sugar Lopez