[CnD] Slow Cooker Chicken Pot Pie Stew

gail johnson mama-gail at mysero.net
Thu Aug 17 07:51:15 EDT 2017

I really like this recipe. I never use bouillon since it gives me a
horrible headache. If anyone has suggestions for replacement pass them on.

Slow Cooker Chicken Pot Pie Stew
From: allrecipes.com
Ingredients
4 large skinless, boneless chicken breast halves, cut into cubes
10 medium red potatoes, quartered
1 (8 ounce) package baby carrots
1 cup chopped celery
2 (26 ounce) cans condensed cream of chicken soup
6 cubes chicken bouillon
2 teaspoons garlic salt
1 teaspoon celery salt
1 tablespoon ground black pepper
1 (16 ounce) bag frozen mixed vegetables

Prep
20 m
Cook
6 h
Ready In
6 h 20 m
Combine the chicken, potatoes, carrots, celery, chicken soup, chicken
bouillon, garlic salt, celery  salt, and black pepper in a slow cooker;
cook on High for 5 hours.
Stir the frozen mixed vegetables into the slow cooker, and cook 1 hour more.