[CnD] BROCCOLI NORMANDY CASSEROLE

Janet Brown jan4tal at icloud.com
Thu Aug 17 16:37:52 EDT 2017

You can always make a reaux with 2 cups milk, 1 half cup flour and 1 stick melted butter and once you season it, you can add a lot of mushrooms to the thickened sauce.
Try garlic, onion, salt pepper and whatever herbs spin your wheels.
I don't like it much any more. Instead of milk you could use chicken broth and milk or no milk at all.

Sent from my iPhone