[CnD] Baked Spaghetti

Nicole Massey nyyki at gypsyheir.com
Wed Aug 23 20:15:58 EDT 2017

Or you could cut the sausage into chunks, making small meatballs, brown them, and follow Dale's directions. If you want to increase your vegetable quotient then you could sauté some onion and bell pepper (green for a stronger flavor or orange or yellow for a milder one) and possibly add in some steamed spinach or carrots. I also like a good California blend (broccoli, cauliflower, and sliced carrots) in pasta dishes, or for something different add some lightly steamed broccoflower. (I adore broccoflower)