[CnD] Baked Spaghetti

Food Dude cookinginthedark at att.net
Wed Aug 23 21:45:37 EDT 2017

Sharon is right...

I would have used ground turkey but I did not have any...just a bag of
frozen boneless skinless chicken breasts...

I have also added sliced smoked sausage too...

The pasta and the sauce is the base...then knock yourself out and make
it your own!

Mmm! Italian sausage sounds delicious!

Sharon, I will bring the wine! When's dinner? (grin)

Keep on Cooking!

Dale Campbell

used to